Umrah is a religious journey which can be performed at any time of the year. But there are some pre-requisites in order to travel for Umrah. Most important of all is the Umrah Visa which needs to be approved beforehand. Many people find problems for their Saudi Visa approval. Those going for Umrah need to apply for Umrah visa through an appropriate and authorized travel agency. Following are the requirements for Umrah Visa given by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, which will help you make a checklist of your documents.
- You need to get a complete original Visa application form. Read the terms and conditions carefully. You can ask our experts regarding anything. After reading carefully then sign it.
- Someone having a non-Muslim name should submit a certificate from a Mosque or an Islamic centre before submitting the application. Those applying for Umrah Visa in London UK and they have non-Muslim names they will have to follow these rules.
- The applicants must need to attach two recent passport size photographs with a full-face view (no side or angled views are accepted) with white background with the application form.
- The passport should be valid for six months from the date of submission of the application form.
- A woman is not allowed to travel without a mahram unless she is 45years or older and she has to submit an authorized No Objection Certificate. Also the proof of relationship with the mahram is required in case of travelling with male members.
- Children under 18 are not allowed to get Umrah visa of their own unless they are accompanied by their families or elders.
- A vaccination certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached with the application form. The certificate must be valid for three years. The applicant must accompany that certificate on entry to Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah visa is valid for 15 days (two weeks) only according to the 2015 rules. Make sure you depart within two weeks of the date of entry.
- The visa for Umrah cannot exceed the last day of Ramadan. The applicant will leave by the end of Ramadan before Eid-ul-Fitr.
- A permanent resident permit should be attached in case the applicant is not a citizen of the country from which they are applying.
- Umrah Visas are not valid for work or residence in Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Tours is always there to help you guide for the sacred journey of Umrah. We make sure that your UmrahVisa is approved so that you can embark on this journey with ease. Your comfort is our priority. Embrace your pilgrimage.